- 5 bed / 4.5 Baths / 3-Car Side Entry Garage / 4,547 SQ FT (Per Appraiser)
- 1.4 Acres of Lush Sprawling Property with Mature Oak Trees
- Tucked in Back of Cul-De-Sac
- In The Estates Above Lost Creek Section in the Prestigious Barton Creek Neighborhood
- Private Backyard Retreat with Outdoor Kitchen and Peaceful View
- Gorgeous Sparkling Swimming Pool, Spa and a Sport Court
- Dedicated Home Office or 5th Bedroom on the Main Level with Ensuite & Walk-in Closet
- First Floor Owners’ Suite with Recently Updated Bathroom and Access to Back Deck
- Large Soaking Tub and a Walk-in Shower
- Plantation Shutters Throughout the Home
- Soundproof Media Room with Built-in Surround Speakers
- A Large L-shaped Game Room Perfect for Entertainment
- Near Private Schools: St. Gabriel’s Catholic School & St. Michael’s Catholic Academy
Nestled at the end of a cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after Estates Above Lost Creek Section in the prestigious Barton Creek neighborhood, this gorgeous home boasts five bedrooms including the master and guest suite on the first floor. The home has multiple living areas, four and a half bathrooms, a media room, game room, sport court, pool, outdoor kitchen, and a three-car garage. This home is ready for you to make it your own.
Upon arrival to this stunning 1.4-acre traditional estate, you will enter a spacious foyer that boasts soaring ceilings with crown molding as well as a beautiful winding staircase to the left. Directly ahead from the foyer, there is a spacious formal dining area with coffered ceilings and to the right there is a sitting room that could also be used as a study.
The cook never feels left out since the kitchen is open to the living room that features a striking fireplace. This gourmet kitchen features a center island with a cooktop, breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, extensive storage, and a window over the sink that overlooks the backyard haven. It is fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, a double oven, and trash compactor.
The main level master suite is a retreat of its own where you can enjoy views of the serene pool and has access to the back deck. The master bathroom has recently been remodeled, has dual vanities, plenty of storage and a huge walk-in closet. In addition to the master suite, you will also find an additional bedroom on the main level that could double as a spacious home office.
At the top of the stairs, you will find a cozy, soundproof media room with a built-in surround system which is the perfect place for a movie night with friends or family. Additionally, upstairs you will find three generously sized bedrooms all with walk-in closets. Two of them share a Jack and Jill bathroom. The other large bedroom has a beautiful bay window seat, a walk-in closet and another full bathroom. Not to be missed, you will also find a large L-shaped game room, the possibilities are endless.
Kick up your boots and enjoy a peaceful morning cup of coffee or an evening beverage on the agape wood back deck in this a one-of-a-kind backyard oasis. It has a resort-worthy swimming pool, hot tub, an outdoor kitchen with a sink, gas grill and refrigerator. There are endless options for entertaining friends and family in this oversized back yard. Relax in the luxurious pool or play basketball, tennis or pickleball on the sport court. You can also enjoy a round of frisbee golf.
Location is everything, and this location offers it all. Privacy, but not too far from downtown Austin dining & entertainment. You will also love that it is just a short distance from desirable shopping in Westlake, The Hill Country Galleria and so much more. There’s just so much to do in this area, including hiking in the Barton Creek Preserve, going to Lake Austin and playing golf in the Barton Creek Country Club. With all of this and the fact that you have a low 1.77% tax rate and wonderful private schools in proximity, 8906 Mission Creek is the perfect place to call home!